AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITE – 1971, LAST YEAR PRODUCED, EXCELLENT CONDITION.
1971 Austin Healey Sprite in excellent condition, Last year of Sprite production.
This example was the subject of a comprehensive restoration around 12 years ago and has been carefully preserved since. Finished in a beautiful shade of Blue, always lots of positive comments on the colour . Used sparingly by the last owner of 5 years and only used on dry days.
* Bare metal respray around 12 years ago
* All box sections such as the sills a A posts were replaced and treated with Waxoyl
* New hood fitted
* Full engine rebuild included a rebore, unleaded head conversion, new big end bearings, exchange carburettors and new piston rings
* Invoices for all work included.
* Reconditioned gearbox fitted 2 years ago
* MOT to March 2024 with no advisories
* Refurbished tan seats showing no wear
* Wood-rimmed steering wheel
* Wood effect finished dashboard
* All gauges, buttons and switches functioning as they should
* Blue seatbelts
* Both paint and chrome work in very good condition
* Half tonneau in blue
* Full tonneau in black which fits over the roll bar
* 1275cc engine
This Sprite is lovely to drive and ticks all the boxes with the bonus of being a very affordable classic car.
Nationwide delivery upon request. Full hd walk round video upon request